Big Brothers Big Sisters of London and Area is pleased to announce the return of Bowl for Kids Sake! Bowl for Kids Sake (BFKS) is a pledge based fundraising event where friends, families, and co-workers form teams and fundraise.
New this year! Any team that registers and fundraises a minimum of $250+ will receive a one week pass and one personal training session to GoodLife at Oxford and Adelaide. Any team that registers and fundraises $500+ will also receive team passes to Exodus Escape Room! (maximum 6 per team)
Big Brothers Big Sisters BFKS is a national fundraising event, with BBBS agencies across Canada participating annually. In London, BFKS has been around for over 10 years, where every dollar raised stays in London and impacts our community and its youth.
Proceeds from this event will allow us to continue to fund youth mentoring and invest in the children and youth who utilize our services. This will foster more confident and happier youth who are more likely to give back to their communities than non-mentored youth.
Your participation - and the support of friends and family - help to generate funds that are instrumental in providing mentoring services to young people who need them most.
What kind of effect does mentoring have? Things like:
• Increase in self-esteem and self-confidence
• Youth who are more likely to enjoy school
• An increase in the likelihood of giving back to the community through volunteering and monetary support
• A greater sense of belonging
Click the register button (top) to participate in our fundraising campaign and support mentoring in our community!
• Thursday May 3rd, 2018 from 6:30pm-8:30pm
• Sunday May 6th, 2018 from 1:00pm – 3:00pm
• Thursday May 10th , 2018 from 6:30pm – 8:30pm
• Friday May 11th , 2018 from 6:00pm-8:00pm - Strathroy
141 Pine Valley Blvd
London, ON N6K 3X3
278 Metcalfe St W
Strathroy, ON, N7G 1N3
Create & Register your team
• Select the day your team wants to bowl
• Captains register your team (max 6. Bowlers)
• Captains send out registration information to your team
• Individual bowlers can create their registration page
• Set your fundraising goal, we ask each bowler collects a minimum of $20.00 to participate
• Email your friends, family and contacts to encourage them to donate
• Need a paper pledge form? Print a pledge form to collect donations, click here.
• To participate, each bowler is required to collect a minimum of $20.00
• Bring our team to Palasad South or Strathroy on your bowling date
• Bring any last min pledges
• Check in your team at our registration table
• Enjoy your day!
Please contact Allison Huston at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-438-7065 ext.6200
Please contact Anne-Marie Rodger at email@example.com or 519-438-7065 x6223